Terms and conditions, Warranty
All sales are final for International orders. No returns or refunds. Any taxes and duties will NOT be billed at checkout for international customers.
- Warranty is only valid for our Dinair® Airbrush Compressors. (The airbrush tool is separate from the compressor.) The standard warranty for Dinair® Airbrush Compressors is one year from the date the equipment is received, unless a longer warranty has been purchased. After the standard (or extended) warranty has expired, there is a $45 (+shipping and handling) fee for the inspection and repair of a Dinair® Airbrush Compressor.
- CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONIBLE FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING BOTH WAYS
An Airbrush inspection/cleaning/service is not covered under Warranty and can be serviced at a $25 fee. (Shipping and taxes not included.) Please call or e-mail us if you encounter any issues at 800-785-4770 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dinair® does not cover shipping and handling fees, unless the equipment arrives defective or DOA (Damaged on Arrival), which would need to be reported within 5 business days of receiving your equipment.
- Warranty does not cover, but is not limited to, the following:
- Improper operation storage
- Misuse or abuse
- Accident occurring in possession of the customer
- Neglect or physical damage
- Inappropriate contact with water
- Unauthorized service
- Unauthorized modification of the system or compressor parts in any way
- Other unlawful acts or conduct
- In no event shall Dinair® Airbrush Makeup Company be liable for the above, whether in contract or tort (including negligence), for damages after purchase of the system.Please note that Individual Airbrushes, Makeup and Liquid Purchases are Final Sale and Non-Refundable.
- For any question you can contact us (877)561-9274